We’re looking for a motivated, creative architectural intern to join our design team in an apprenticeship capacity, learning and growing through exposure to various types of projects and everyday scenarios.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of the process of design, be curious, hardworking, and a team player willing to try on a bunch of great hats (metaphorically of course).
What You'll Do
- Assist in creating construction documentation
- Implement directions from PMs in charge on our projects
- Work in Revit
- Learn a lot and grow within the company
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Architecture from an accredited school
- A working knowledge of Revit
What We Offer
- Excellent compensation packages and a great bonus structure
- A team-based, family-oriented company culture
- A creative experience built for motivated hustlers
- Long-term opportunities for growth and professional development