Architectural Job Captain
Do you have 3 years of experience and the ability to oversee type III and type V construction, construction documentation and design coordination? If so, you might be the right person to join our team! COG is seeking a candidate with 3 or more years of experience designing and/or documenting mid-to-large sized commercial architectural projects (preferably multi-family, hospitality and/or senior living), is comfortable engaging with clients, and has an in-depth knowledge of the design process of complex and/or large projects. Most importantly, the right person for this position has a desire for career growth.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate work on mid-sized to large and/or complex projects
- Implement the directions of Project Managers regarding all matters relating to the architectural design, project initiation, implementation, development and execution of projects
- Manage and assign tasks to Project Coordinators and Architectural Interns
- Communicate with clients and attend client meetings
- Participate in construction administration.
- Coordinate, communicate and attend meetings with engineers and other consultants
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Architecture from an accredited school
- 3+ years of experience in Architecture in designing/documentation of mid to large size commercial architectural projects, preferably multi-family, hospitality and/or senior living.
- Proficiency in Revit
- A team-player mentality and a desire to grow with the company
What We Offer
- Excellent compensation packages and a great bonus structure
- A team-based, family-oriented company culture
- A creative experience built for motivated hustlers
- Long-term opportunities for growth and professional development