Architectural Project Manager
We’re looking for a skilled Architectural Project Manager with a passion for managing mid to large size complex multi-family and senior living projects from start to finish. If this is you, let’s talk! The ideal candidate is currently practicing in an architectural firm, is preferably a licensed architect, has 5 or more years of experience designing multi-family and/or senior living projects and is proficient in Revit. You have a proven ability to successfully manage a team, communicate and present to clients, and evaluate a project’s budget and timelines.
What You'll Do
- Coordinate interdisciplinary design and design documentation of our architectural staff in type III and type V construction
- Coordinate engineers and consultants
- Ensure the success of a project’s budget and timeline
- Coordinate all phases of the architectural design, design documentation and construction documentation and process, from programming through construction administration for one or more mid to large/complex projects.
- Implement the directions of the Principal in charge regarding all matters relating to the architectural design, project initiation, implementation, development and execution of the project.
What You'll Need
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Architecture from an accredited school
- An architectural license (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience on commercial projects, preferably multi-family and / or senior living
- Proficiency in Revit
- A team-player mentality and a desire to grow with the company
What We Offer
- Excellent compensation packages and a great bonus structure
- A team-based, family-oriented company culture
- A creative experience built for motivated hustlers
- Long-term opportunities for growth and professional development