Project Designer / Project Architect
Are you a skilled Project Designer or Project Architect with 4 years of experience or more who’s comfortable with the responsibility of executing design and construction documents for mid to large-sized complex projects? If this sounds like you, and growth is on your mind, come join our team! The ideal candidate is preferably a licensed architect, has 4 or more years of experience designing multi-family and/or senior living projects, and is proficient in Revit. You are adept in leading a team, effective at managing engineers and consultants, are budget conscious and concise in communicating with Principals and Project Managers.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team in the design designing and documentation of mid to large size architectural projects, primarily in multi-family, hospitality and/or senior living.
- Participate heavily in the Revit modeling and design process.
- Manage the construction documentation and process for mid to large and/or complex projects in type II and type V construction.
- Perform construction administration.
- Implement the directions of Principals and/or the PM in charge regarding all matters relating to the architectural design, project initiation, implementation, development and execution of the project.
What You'll Need
- An architectural license (preferred)
- 3 to 5+ years of experience on commercial projects, preferably multi-family and/or senior living
- Proficiency in Revit
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree of Architecture from an accredited school
- A team-player mentality and a desire to grow with the company
What We Offer
- Excellent compensation packages and a great bonus structure
- A team-based, family-oriented company culture
- A creative experience built for motivated hustlers
- Long-term opportunities for growth and professional development